Wood - framed houses
We use Scandinavian spruce, the highest quality wood, which is planed on all four surfaces and kiln-dried, providing excellent quality and structural durability. We guarantee a solid, safe and comfortable home that will stand the test of time.
Standard "A" finish
ground floor structure: Beams of 145x45mm (with optional foundation pillars).
- external wall structure -Beams of 145 x 45 mm
- roof structure - Beams of 145 x 45 mm
- ceiling and above ground floor structure - Beams of 220x45 mm without inside walls
- personal collection or delivery possible in ready-made
Standard "B" finish
This is based on the A finish, with the addition of the following:
External walls and roof: Covered with 12mm thick chip board. The entire structure is covered with a protective windproof membrane, with counter battens nailed over the membrane.
The flooring is made of chip board, with a protective sealant if mounted on foundation pillars.
Standard "C" finish
This is based on the B finish, with the addition of the following:
Roof: Completely finished with sheet metal or metal roof tiles, as well as flashings and gutters.
Windows: Standard double-glazed PVC, with optional triple-glazed PVC frames in different colours.
Entrance door: UV resistant metal
External wood façade: 19mm thick boards, double impregnated with the colour chosen by the customer.
Standard "D" finish
This is based on the C finish, with the addition of the following:
- wall and roof structure filled with 150 mm thick wool
- construction of partition walls and ceiling filled with 100 mm thick wool
- vapor barrier foil placed inside
- a 25 mm thick installation grate placed on the vapor barrier foil
- execution of electrical installation without accessories
- construction of a hydraulic installation without sanitary fittings
- Ściany wewnętrzne pokryte deskowaniem ze sklejki o grubości 19mm lub płytą gipsowo-kartonową w zależności od wyboru.